California’s Leading Workers’ Compensation Defense Law Firm
Mullen & Filippi, LLP – defending clients for more than 70 years.
Mullen & Filippi, LLP
The Firm represents and advises employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in matters arising from workplace injuries. We are committed to providing relevant information to all California employers and insurers who have a vested interest in workers’ compensation law. We are known throughout the state for having extensive educational seminars statewide. We also conduct customized on-site workshops, not just for clients, but for any stakeholders in the workers’ compensation community.
Your legal representation is in good hands with our attorneys.
Mullen & Filippi was founded in 1949 to provide counsel to employers, carriers and third-party administrators in the defense of Workers’ Compensation matters. This longevity speaks not only to stability and excellence in client-centered services but also recognizes the value of having a diverse Firm.
We are proud to be a majority woman-owned Firm. Mullen & Filippi is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting individuals of diverse backgrounds and cultures at all levels. Our clients are better served by a Firm that promotes diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Our values, team and partners are what separates us from other workers’ compensation defense firms. As a firm, we are defined by our integrity, knowledge, expertise and ability to work collaboratively with our clients toward the end goal of expeditious and successful resolution of their cases. Our partners are recognizable as practicing professionals in the community. The success of Mullen & Filippi is defined by continuously exceeding the expectations of our clients.
We are 100% committed to obtaining top results for our clients.
- Our client relationships are marked by responsiveness that is critical to efficient and successful defense of claims. We understand that in your business, time is of the essence.
- Attorneys and staff are well educated in all aspects of the law, including recent developments and best practices resulting from continuous changes in the industry.
- Mullen & Filippi recognizes the need to invest in information technology that provides the best security for clients’ data and can be customized to support each client’s unique goals and objectives, while providing efficient and cost effective outcomes.
- In the end, our longevity in this practice comes down to the diversity of people who make up our Firm and its leadership. We recognize the need to take care of both our clients and our intellectual talent.
Our Team M&F Equity Senior Partners
Our Services Practice Areas
Serious & Willful Misconduct, L.C. 132(a) Discrimination Defense
Need to come up with a quick disability estimate? Our compensation calculator makes it easy to determine benefits.
Attorney Success Stories
“We are very happy with your work. You are simply fantastic and we appreciate you very much. You are proactive, responsive, aggressive and you get the job done. You are everything a TPA or carrier that gives a darn about claim handling looks for in a strong litigator.”
– Gallagher Bassett Services